At Bodhi Yoga we believe that Yoga & Meditation should be accessible to everybody. It doesn’t matter what shape or size you are. You DON’T need to be bendy to do yoga. We teach all-level, all inclusive yoga. We want to help you find your prana (breath) and create your own practice.
What style of yoga do we teach?
- Hatha – A slow-paced class with the focus on combining pranayama (breath) and asana (poses).
- Hatha Flow – focusing on combining pranayama (breath) and asana (poses) forming one longer movement (flow between poses).
- Vinyasa – This class is a more vigorous class flowing between poses & breath.
- Restorative – As the name says, this class is about slowing down and restoring the body, mind & spirit. Poses are typically supported and on the ground. Each pose lasts approximately 10 minutes.
Our teachers are all 200RYT and also offer a variety of other qualifications:
- MTTP – Certified Meditation Teacher
- Reiki Master
- CPR/First Aid
- Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Holistic Healing Crystal Practitioner
I loved Vanessa’s all-inclusive yoga & meditation session. I felt so relaxed and happy at the end that I was sad we had to finish!” Lisa Johnson Life Vantage ca-en.lifevantage.com
I loved the sequencing and the option to challenge my poses. The ability to do the classes online at a time that is convenient for my schedule is amazing!” Kate Dion London UK – Georges Barkery